COVID-19 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION OPTIONS
The meeting of the Inglewood City Council will be conducted pursuant to California Government Code section 54953(e), which allows the City to use teleconferencing for members of the public to access a meeting and to address the legislative body via a call-in option. Please note that members of the public will only be allowed to observe and address the City Council Meeting of June 28, 2022, at 2:00 p.m. as follows:
- Members of the public who wish to attend the City Council Meeting and address the City Council must use the call-in option: The meeting’s telephone number and access code will be provided no later than 72 hours before the meeting on the meeting agenda published at https://www.cityofinglewood.org/AgendaCenter/City-Council-3.
In the event of a disruption which prevents the City from broadcasting the meeting to the public using the call-in option, or in the event of a disruption within the City’s control which prevents the public from offering public comments using the call-in option, the City Council shall take no further action on items appearing on the meeting agenda until public access to the meeting via the call-in option is restored.
The City also provides alternative methods for members of the public to submit comments and/or to observe a public meeting. The following alternative methods are provided to the public as a matter of convenience only and the disruption in service to any alternative method does not preclude the City Council from taking further action on an agenda item. In the event of a disruption to any alternative method below members of the public should use the call-in option above.
2. Submitting Comments Prior to Public Meeting: Should you choose to submit comments electronically for consideration by the Inglewood City Council/Successor Agency/Housing Authority/Finance Authority/Parking Authority/Joint Powers Authority (Legislative Body) by sending them to the City Clerk/Secretary at email@example.com. To ensure distribution to the members of the Legislative Body prior to consideration of the agenda, please submit comments prior to 12:00 P.M. the day of the meeting, and in the body of the email, please identify the agenda number or subject matter. Those comments, as well as any comments received after 12:00 P.M., will be distributed to the members of the Legislative Body and will be made part of the official public record of the meeting. Contact the Office of the City Clerk at 310-412-5280 with any questions.
3. Viewing and Listening to the Meeting without Making Public Comments:
- On Spectrum Cable Channel 35 with audio and limited video. Please check with your cable provider for details
- Live online through Facebook Live, with audio and limited video at https://www.facebook.com/cityofinglewood/
4. Public attendance at Gladys Waddingham Lecture Hall (located adjacent to the Main Library) to view meeting and make public comments via audio/video.
Accessibility: If you will require special accommodations due to a disability, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (310) 412-5280 or FAX (310) 412-5333, One Manchester Boulevard, 1st Floor, Inglewood, California 90301. All requests for accommodations must be received 48 hours prior to the day of the hearing.
Hearing materials will be available 72 hours before the meeting at https://www.cityofinglewood.org/AgendaCenter/City-Council-3. and in the First Floor Lobby during regular business hours.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City Council of the City of Inglewood, California, will hold a public hearing on June 28, 2022 at the hour of 2:00 p.m., to consider the following:
- A Public Hearing to consider Zoning Code Amendment 2021-003 (ZCA-2021-003) to Chapter 12 of the Inglewood Municipal Code to Establish Regulations for Hookah Lounges, Citywide.
A Notice of Exemption (EA-CE-2021-052) has been prepared to state that the proposed project will have no significant adverse impact upon the environment, a copy of which is available for public review in the first-floor lobby of the City Hall and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This notice is given by order of the City Council of the City of Inglewood and is dated the 14th day of June 2022.
Aisha L. Thompson, City Clerk
City of Inglewood, California
“If you challenge the proposed code amendments in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered to the City Council at, or prior to, the public hearing.”
In the event that the City Council meeting of June 28, 2022 is not held, or is concluded prior to this public hearing agenda item being considered, the public hearing will automatically be continued to the next regularly scheduled City Council meeting.
“Si no entiende esta noticia o si necesita mas informacion, favor de llamar a este numero (310) 412-5280.”
PUBLICATION: June 16, 2022