DIAMOND BAR, Calif. – Primior, a leading real estate development and investment firm, has announced a spectacular new single-family luxury residence in Dana Point, CA. Preliminary construction has begun on this exponential estate. The impressive site, named Symphony, is a one-of-a-kind dwelling in Orange County with panoramic ocean views and extensive natural grounds with hiking trails. Symphony is nestled on the hilltop of Monarch Beach in Dana Point, CA at 32354 Carribean Drive.
Sited on 14.7 acres of land, three structures are planned for the Symphony project, offering versatility and privacy. The structures include a 15,975-sq.-ft. main house, 2,036-sq.-ft. guest house and 1,370-sq.-ft. recreation building, with 14 bedrooms with 19 bathrooms.
In addition, the property’s unique set of exceptional amenities will include:
– Dual kitchen including a chefs kitchen
– Recreation room featuring a gym and steam/sauna recharging station
– Poker and pool room attached to a rooftop bar
– Extensive outdoor area capable of hosting up to 500 people for private events or concerts
– Infinity pool
– Private beach access via Monarch Beach Club
– Koi pond in Chinese themed courtyard
– Mahjong room
– Meditation patio
– Smart home theatre
– Wine cellar and tasting room large enough to store 2,000 bottles of wine
– 7 covered parking spaces
– mile private driveway with plenty of additional parking
– Guard gated entrance
– State-of-the-art property security system
– Office with 270-degree ocean views
– Private membership to Monarch Beach
– 13 acres of private hiking trails throughout the property
The new property will be a welcome addition to the surrounding community, with the site having lain dormant for over 20 years. It is expected to add an inspiring and captivating presence for the area as well as a stellar lifestyle experience for the buyer.
“We are very excited about the beauty and functionality of this new luxury home in Dana Point. The interplay between world-class design features, including floor-to-ceiling glass overlooking the Pacific Ocean, give rise to the concept of Symphony as its name,” said Primior CEO Johnney Zhang. “It will be a wonderful addition to the neighborhood, while offering a very special living experience for the owner with tremendous privacy that is hard to find in Orange County.”
Primior serves as developer on the project with Brion Jeannette as the Architect of Record and James Magni serves as the interior designer. The world famous Landscape Architect, Jamie Durie together with general contractor, Corbin Reeves, provided an unparalleled masterpiece that will be delivered to the world by 2022.
For more information on Primior and its real estate portfolio, visit www.primior.com.