IT News Wire
Glow and Flow Beauty, the parent company of Glow + Flow Beauty Experience and Glow + Flow Beauty Supply, has announced today the Grand Relaunch of its Inglewood beauty supply store location.
The relaunch comes on the heels of the global Coronavirus pandemic which has affected thousands of Americans and businesses. As an African American company, Glow + Flow is committed to ensuring that its community is safe and has access to essential wellness, personal health, cosmetic and hair care products as consumers conform to their new normal.
“We are excited to celebrate the relaunch with our customers and actively display our appreciation for supporting us during this difficult time,” says Diann Valentine co-owner and co-founder of Glow + Flow. “What I love most about being a beauty store owner is the ability to connect directly with people while helping them find everyday beauty and wellness solutions. I’m very proud to support the community that I already champion.”
Beginning October 2nd through 4th, Glow + Flow is offering 25% off all beauty supplies and all human hair bundles are 2 for the price of 1. Additionally, Glow + Flow will award a deserving grandmother, mother, daughter and granddaughter in the community by partnering with Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.’s Omicron Rho Zeta Chapter with $250 Glow + Flow shopping gift certificates, a full makeovers and special prizes from its brand partners. The Grand Relaunch weekend will consist of the following:
● Friday, October 2nd
○ 2pm – Ribbon Cutting Ceremony – Invitation Only – The Mayor of Inglewood, City Councilman, Local Congressman, Senator and LA County Reps are invited to attend the ceremony.
○ 5 – 7:30pm – Business Happy Hour – Invitation Only – Large, medium and small businesses and civic organizations, along with the Inglewood Chamber of Commerce will join in the celebration of the new venture with celebratory champagne and cupcakes.
● Saturday, October 3rd
○ 12 – 4pm – Beauty Product Demonstrations – Brands and partners will demonstrate their products in-store to consumers.
○ 12 – 4pm – Hair, Nail and Face Makeovers – Nail and eyelash technicians, hair stylists and makeup artists will be on-site to perform mini-makeovers.
○ 5 – 7:30pm – Beauty is Fabulous Happy Hour – Beauty and fashion professionals will celebrate beauty, style and wellness as well as toast to the success of a great, new venture. Glow + Flow will be providing licensed beauty professionals a special 15% discount card.
● Sunday, October 4th
○ 4pm – Lola & Queen Rising Awards – In partnership with Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc., Omicron Rho Zeta, Glow + Flow will be acknowledging and awarding a deserving Grandmother, Mother, Daughter and Granddaughter with gift certificates and makeovers.
Damon Haley, co-owner and co-founder of Glow and Flow Beauty says, “As we build a legacy for our family and support our community, we are proud to be in partnership with businesses and organizations that serve as beacons of inspiration, dreams and hopes. Our new venture during a global pandemic has been challenging, yet rewarding and we thank the community in advance for all of their support and we are excited to see everyone at our Inglewood store.”
To learn more about Glow + Flow, visit their website at https://glowandflowbeauty.com and follow the beauty site on Facebook (www.facebook.com/glowandflowbeauty) and Instagram (@glowandflowbeauty).
About Glow + Flow
Glow + Flow Beauty is the parent company of Glow + Flow Beauty Experience and Glow + Flow Beauty Supply. Glow + Flow Beauty Experience is a full service hair extensions studio offering 8 different types of installations that include micro-links, braided sew-ins, skin weft (tape-ins), beaded sew-in, keratin tips and NBR techniques. Glow + Flow Beauty Supply is a chain of beauty supply stores that sell everything from hair care supplies, human hair, braiding hair, cosmetics and personal health and wellness products.